It was great fun to see the array of inventive and beautiful projects by the participants in the Sew Mama Sew GeoCentric Bag Challenge.
Here’s a wrap up and easy linkage to all the inspiring work. Well done, Ladies!
From Top Right, counter-clockwise to Lower Right:
- Leah from Sew Spoiled – Sew Spoiled Bag
- Stephanie from The Crafty Kitty – The Nature Explorer Bag
- Amanda from The Craft Junky – Snap Tote
- Cherie from Studio Cherie – Departure Satchel
- Kelly from Kelby Sews – Summer Totes
- Sherri from Rebecca Mae Designs – Victoria Tote
- Mary from Mary on Lake Pulaski – Noodlehead’s Super Tote
- Emily from Mommy’s Nap Time – The Long Thread Pleated Tote
- Melissa from A Happy Stitch – Reversible Hobo
- Anjeanette from By Anjeanette – Pieced Tote