Around the Block is a flower-filled walk around some of Heather Moore’s favourite block prints, made in her studio after a trip to India, where she learned about traditional Indian woodblock printing. We’ve been stitching up lots of inspiration for you, too!
Be inspired! Take a tour of our October ’14 Quilt Market booth.
Looking forward to a great International Quilt Market this weekend where we’ll be debuting our upcoming ranges.
Quilt Market is upon us and here’s our lineup for the upcoming Fall 2014 season!
- Aug • Fanfare Flannel by Rae Hoekstra with coordinating solids
- Aug • House & Garden will start shipping to quilt shops
- Sep • Wildwood by Elizabeth Olwen
- Sep • Cirrus Solids – crossweave yarn-dyed broadcloth
- Oct • Cosmic Convoy by Michéle Brummer Everett
- Nov • Revelry by Lisa Congdon in voile with touches of metallics!
- Nov • Time Warp by Jessica Jones in barkcloth… yes, barkcloth!
- Dec • Biology by Sarah Watson
Another treat from Maureen Cracknell – The Soaring High Quilt featuring Skinny LaMinx’s Up, Up & Away, blends modern and tradition with her take on the Flying Geese block.
Up, Up & Away‘s beautifully bright and earthy colors form a copacetic pairing accentuated by the brilliant autumnal sky and a lofty breeze.