This pretty quilt using House & Garden is a variation of the Turning Leaves quilt that we created for Bark & Branch. Instead of 12 prints, this uses 8, thus increasing the yardage requirements to 1/2 yd each print.
Category Archives: House & Garden
Our Summer + Fall 2014 Catalog
Check out our Quilt Market catalog!
Fall 2014 Lineup
Quilt Market is upon us and here’s our lineup for the upcoming Fall 2014 season!
- Aug • Fanfare Flannel by Rae Hoekstra with coordinating solids
- Aug • House & Garden will start shipping to quilt shops
- Sep • Wildwood by Elizabeth Olwen
- Sep • Cirrus Solids – crossweave yarn-dyed broadcloth
- Oct • Cosmic Convoy by Michéle Brummer Everett
- Nov • Revelry by Lisa Congdon in voile with touches of metallics!
- Nov • Time Warp by Jessica Jones in barkcloth… yes, barkcloth!
- Dec • Biology by Sarah Watson
House & Garden at Spotlight Stores
To our friends Down Under, you’ll be happy to hear that Spotlight in Australia, New Zealand and Singapore is now carrying the collection of prints from the House & Garden collection on a crisp chintz substrate.
Also available are our GeoCentric canvases – our beautiful 7oz canvas in our bright, fun patterns.