DECLINED CREDIT CARDS
FAX, EMAIL AND PHONE ORDERS
US SHIPPING RATES
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES
- Bolts = 15 yards
- Fabric is typically 44-45" wide unless otherwise noted in the item listing
- All fabrics are 100% certified organic cotton either through the GOTS or OE100 as noted in the product listing
- All fabrics are printed or dyed with low impact dyes
- Suggested retail prices will be indicated in the item listing (approximately 2X the wholesale price)
- Initial minimum order for our Current Collection or any collections available for Preorder is 4 bolts per collection.
- Regardless of whether you have ordered from us in the past, when placing an order for our Current Collection or Preordering the initial order must be at least 4 bolts.
- Reorder minimum is 2 bolts, which can be from two different collections.
- Initial minimum order for any of our past collections currently in stock would be 4 bolts, which can be from a variety of collections.
- We understand that these Minimum Terms can be confusing, so if you have any questions about these terms, please contact us and we'll be happy to explain in more detail.
- All orders must be pre-paid before shipping.
- This web shop only accepts Visa and Mastercard.
- Please contact us if you would like to pay by check.
- We regret that Cloud9 Fabrics does not offer terms.
- If you are placing a pre-order and your card is declined at the time the fabric is due to ship, you will incur a $10 fee for processing upon reinstating the order.
- We will contact you via the email address provided in the wholesale application and will expect response within 3 working days. If we do not get a response, your order will be cancelled and the goods will be put back in inventory, so please be certain that the email address you provide is correct.
- Fabrics available for pre-order will be indicated as such. The start ship date will also be indicated in the listing.
- We cannot process pre-orders in our web shop. To pre-order fabric, please email us with the pattern names/colors and quantity of each item you want.
- After receiving your request, we will contact you so that you may supply us with all payment and shipping information to ensure that the goods will be reserved for you.
- Your credit card will not be billed until your goods ship, but please make sure that you have sufficient funds come that time. (Please be sure to read the terms on DECLINED CREDIT CARDS above).
- When you pre-order fabric, you are putting the goods in reserve and making them unavailable to others. Cancellations must be made in writing to us at least 2 weeks (14 days) prior to the start ship date in order not to incur a processing fee of 20% the value of the order in question. Please refer to your order number when contacting us.
- Cancellations must be made in writing at least 2 weeks (14 days) prior to the start ship date in order not to incur a processing fee of 20% the value of the order in question. Please refer to your order number when contacting us.
- All sales are final unless they are damaged or defective.
- Fabric cannot be returned for any other reason.
- Fabric that has been cut cannot be returned; we suggest you to fully inspect the fabric upon receipt before cutting.
- Claims must be made in writing to Cloud9 Fabrics within 14 days of the UPS drop-off date. Failure to inspect and notify within this period will result in buyer waiving all claims for damages and/or shortages.
- If cartons appear damaged when delivered, please take photos of the boxes before opening them. Call us immediately if the goods are also damaged, so we can file claim with UPS.
- If goods appear damaged upon opening cartons, please contact us immediately.
- Buyer agrees to not advertise prices below SRP for a duration of 30 days past the release date (if given) of a specified item or 30 days past receipt of goods if no release date is given.
- Offering Pre-Orders through your store or online store is not allowed, all sales must commence on the release date (if given).
- While we do not discriminate against the use of eBay or Etsy as a sales venue, stores who utilize these and other similar sites to sell goods for signifcantly less than SRP risk termination of their wholesale account. Our SRPs are determined in such a way to allow retailers a fair profit.
- Cloud9 Fabrics reserves the right to limit sales and to refuse orders.
- Unless otherwise stated on the face hereof, stated prices do not include any customs duties, sales, use, value added, excise, federal, state, local or other taxes. All such duties or taxes shall be paid by customer, or, in lieu thereof, customer shall provide Cloud9 Fabrics with an appropriate tax exemption certificate.
- We encourage all customers to use our Cloud9 Fabrics Online Store for ordering. You will find it a very user-friendly and secure interface which can give you the latest updates on items and stock status.
- However, we do understand those instances where it may not be possible and/or desirable. So, if you would prefer to fax or email us your order, please contact us for more details or call (908) 272--8200.
- We cannot partial ship any orders.
- If you want a portion of items immediately and a portion shipped at a later date, they must be put into two separate orders.
- Shipping cannot be combined between 2 or more orders.
- Pre-ordered items will not ship until after the release date.
- You may include items that are available immediately in order to secure those goods as well as a better shipping rate, but please be advised that these orders will only ship in full.
- If you should reconsider and want all available items shipped immediately, please contact us to amend your previous order while we create a new and separate order for the immediate ship items. Be sure to include your order number in the correspondence.
- All US orders are shipped UPS Ground with insurance only.
- The shipping rates are a nationwide flat fee of $6 per bolt
- All International orders are shipped UPS only.
- All duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer.